Thursday, May 22, 2008

Crocodile Tears

Well, my sister Cindy is making her journey back to California.
I made her promise that there would be no good-bye tears shed just like back in December when I was leaving California to come back home.
We did it.
I can say though, that as I walked to my car (she met me for lunch near my office)that I was crying, but she couldn't see so I guess it doesn't count.

It was WONDERFUL to see her again and despite what she thinks, we will see each other sooner than later. Next time, Bruce (Cindy's hubby) has to come.




P.S. Not once did Cindy show any signs of heart palpitations over the clutter in my house, whew! Next time I hope to be even better organized and have the bedroom closet door shut so the "monsters" won't have the opportunity to scare Cindy.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

You sound like me when I say good bye to my daughter when she visits! She lives in Colorado. I HATE goodbyes...