Wednesday, February 04, 2009

The Black Hole

I always knew that I lived in a black hole. I have been working on purging the clutter and getting organized so that once and for all I would emerge from that black hole and live a "normal" life.

I am VERY saddened to report that the black hole has followed me to my office.

The cute birthday set that was up for finding a new home on the rockily (nice new word) started Trashy - Tuesday has been sucked up by the office black hole. I have looked high and low (and let me tell you the stuff I found under my desk was scary).

The only thing that I can think of is that I put it somewhere for safe keeping. I also know that once I resolve this issue the stamp set will show up.

BUT....

In the interim, all those that left comments will get a gift, unfortunately the stamp set destined to go to the winner is currently MIA and I will have to substitute. I hope that you will not hold this against me but will embrace free stuff. I will be posting this week's Trashy-Tuesday give away and will give my co-worker that item for safe keeping. The replacement "trash" will be just as nice, just not what was advertised.

No comments: