Monday, September 28, 2009

I Think I See Daylight

Wow, it's been a long time since I updated this blog. I have been busy making the invitations for my Mom's 80th birthday party, along with the party favors and her thank you cards. I will post those and some party pictures at a later date. I wanted to get the cards that were in my camera out onto my blog. Some of these have already been sold as I was in a craft fair earlier this month. I have about 80 baby shower invitations to finish this week and hope to be a better blogger and update more frequently as well as visit all my blogging buddies. Have a great Monday and I hope to be back very soon.


































1 comment:

Grace Matthews said...

Love these cards. I wish I could get into stamping, but I'm just not that crafty.