Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"Seymour, Feed Me"

Last year I bought these plants for myself and my co-worker Sharon. We both love flowers and plants. This year I did the same. Below is the picture of mine which is growing like CRAZY. It has grown 1/4" just from this morning. Kerrie, another co-worker thinks it looks like a "penis", and has come to refer to it as the penis plant. I think right now it looks alot like a candle with a flame on top. We have named the plant Audrey II from The Little Shop Of Horrors. Right now Audrey is 7-3/4" tall. She started out the day at 7-1/2" and last night she was only 7". When Audrey grows up she will be an Amaryllis. Sharon's is only about 3" tall. I think that here in the accounting office it is much warmer and the sun (when it's shining) hits Audrey. Sharon who is our receptionist is closer to the front door and the cold wind from outside. I'll keep you posted on Audrey's growth.

3 comments:

Greta Adams said...

you tell her i said i don't know what kinda dicks she has seen in her life but that don't look like one to me....bwhahahahahaha

it def looks like a candle with a flame...

i am in tears...bwhahahahahaha

Unknown said...

definitely not a weenie, total flaming plant...LOL
I am having some bad luck with more poor plants at home since they have had to come inside, they are dropping like flies.

Alhambra Club said...

Oh my, now I am not sure what it looks like, very confused. Love these plants they are so pretty when they bloom