Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Therapy

The company that I work for is experiencing their first ever IRS audit in over 30+ years of business. I have only been with the company for 7 years and thankfully I don't have to actually sit with the woman auditor. (She is not a very pleasant person) Thankfully our outside C.P.A. firm is here to answer all her questions and it's my job to fetch the items that she requests that are beyond the laundry list that she requested prior to her arrival yesterday morning. Needless to say I have been very busy at work and stressing out like crazy. Eating poorly, sleeping badly. The only good thing is that at night despite how tired my mind is I want to craft to relax. So these are my creations from last night.

No stamping, just patterned paper (Reminisce) and stickers, Martha Stewart's leaf punch and SU cardstock.

2 comments:

My Paper World said...

More beautiful cards! I love the leaves!

Alhambra Club said...

these cards are lovely, the paper is great.