Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Early Morning Crafting

So this morning as I was lying in bed and this card came into my head. So, before work I cut and stamped everything that I needed and I just assembled it here at my desk at work. Thank goodness I didn't do the crazy thing like yesterday and delete the images. The patterned paper is double sided so it was just a matter of switching sides. The stamp is SU, the black and white cardstock is SU.






The clips are only on the envelope to hold it closed because I stamped over the seal and wanted it to lie flat.



I know, I know NOT ANOTHER ROSE CARD!
I must have stamped and colored a gazillion of these images because I just keep finding more of them. So for an easy card I am using them up. Sorry for the constant repeat.







Stay tuned later for an update on the online dating scene. I am going to see if I can copy my exact e-mail exchange with someone. I want to get your opinions on whether you are thinking along the same lines as I was.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can carely pry my eyes open at put on my shirt so it isn't inside out at 7:30am...your super powers amaze me!
Love that card, the black and white is awesome.