Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Study in Cupcakes Part II

It is very hot and humid here and my garden is loving it. Here are some pics of the flowers that are blooming right now. As I was taking these pics I also saw all of the non flowers (weeds) that are also growing with the rain and hot weather. Something to add to my list of things to do, lol!!!

Tried a new piece of cardio equipment last night at the gym. It's an elliptical but it does not have movable arms. I can now see why, that puppy kicked my butt, literally. I lasted 3 minutes!!!! It concentrated on the quads and gluteus maximus. I was amazed and impressed that there was a young woman on this machine when I finished on the elliptical that I normally use. Stayed on the machine while I did 30 minutes on the bike and was on it during my little 3 minute torture. I left to go to the weight room and she was still on it. Of course, she looked fantastic, tight and toned but that sucker did me in. However, I will be back on Wednesday to get my three or perhaps 4 minutes of "fun". I will master this machine or it will kill me. Hopefully the former and not the latter.




































Here is the second in my cupcake card "series", lol.

Have a terrific Tuesday!!!



P.S. Another stamp set has been listed on e-bay, #260434240674, go over and check it out.

1 comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

The card is cute...but those photos are amazing! What a wonderful garden you must have!