Monday, June 22, 2009

A Study in Cupcakes

This weekend I finally finished stamping and cataloging my SU stamp sets. They are all now in the two 3-ring binders and all the stamp sets are numbered and stored in my craft cellar (basement). Next are the loose stamps that I have bought at Michael's, JoAnne's, Archiver's and independe craft stores. Then it will be the punches. I will someday be so very organized that I will scare myself. I hope that all this organization will help me get more accomplished when I have crafting time. I found that I have three stamp sets that are duplicates and will be listing them on e-bay. I will post the link when I get them listed in case you want to bid.

After weeks of very cool "fall-like" weather summer has busted out. It has been rainy, hot and humid. These are good crafting days for me as I am not a big fan of the hot and humid.

Here is one in a series of this SU stamp that I tried using different colored pencils. The cards are very similar just different colors. I am using this one to send to my childhood friend. The others are going into the craft fair sale group.



P.S. The e-bay item number is 260433825035 for the set "By Design"

No comments: