After more than two weeks of various car problems I finally drove to work this morning not afraid something was going to happen. I didn't have to keep my eyes glued to the temperature gauge or looking on the dash for that symbol to denote that I needed to add coolant. I am $400.00 lighter in the wallet but had two major problems fixed. The thermostat has been replaced along with my water pump. Of course there are other not so pressing things that need to be taken care of on my almost 14 year old car but for now it is running like a new baby.
On the work front, I am now the proud user of a "dual headed beast". I have been given a brand new, state of the art computer along with two screens, a new keyboard and laser mouse. To say that this new computer is speedy is an understatement. No more waiting forever for things to download or populate. They are open in mere moments. Couple of snags though, I have to reload my digital camera program so I don't have the ability yet to show the new cards that I have been making. My speakers need a special cable and so I am "deaf" to any funny YouTube entries.
Because of the car being in the shop I wasn't able to make it to my weigh in this week so I do not have an update.
It's almost the weekend, enjoy the day!