Thursday, May 20, 2010

Where Oh Where Did You Go?

It must have been the combination of a relaxing vacation and the anesthesia but my crafty mojo has disappeared. What a horrible time to be absent when the only thing that I am able to do is work/read/craft. I cannot lift anything that weighs 10 lbs or more so that eliminates the projects that I want to do in the yard. I cannot exercise yet except for walking and it will take me awhile to build up some good stamina so that does not take up all of my free time. So, I figured that I would craft, craft and craft some more. But, my creative juices have just stopped flowing. So, in an attempt to jump start some crafty mojo I created an old stand by that at least had me cutting, folding and stamping paper which will (if you are listening crafty genes) wake them up!!!

When your crafty mojo has stalled how do you rev it up?

No comments: