Monday, August 29, 2011

Hello

Wow, it sure has been a LLLLLOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGG time since I posted. I have been around and got caught up in the whole "Facebook scene". I have to admit it's addicting. Watching what everyone else is doing and playing those damn games! I got sucked into one after another after another. I finally quit all of them but one and about a month ago quit that one cold turkey. I miss it but it was a waste of time. I found myself always wanting to get to the next level and would play for hours and hours. YIKERS!!!! I have even stopped visiting Facebook on a daily basis because that too was taking time.

Well, you are probably wondering (or maybe not) what I have been doing with all this time regained by no longer playing on Facebook. Well, I have been CRAFTING!

I started making some jewlery. First for myself and now to sell since I often bought too many beads for the set that I was making for myself. I will attempt to sell this jewelry with my handmade cards this fall at the craft fairs for which I have enrolled.

I have also been making lists upon lists of things that need to get done around my house and very slowly I have been ticking items off of the many lists.

So tell me, are you addicted to Facebook?
Are you a list maker?
What's been going on in your world?

No comments: