Monday, June 09, 2008

Busy Weekend

It was a good although rainy weekend. Hot, sunny and very humid some of the time. Thunder, lightening and heavy rains the rest of the time.

Saturday I had a job interview: (aka 1st meeting with an online dating man).
Job applied for: Gal Pal
Place that interview was held: Olive Garden
Duration: 2 hours
Result: I have received a positive e-mail since the interview. I am going on vacation this Sunday for a week (6/15 - 6/20)so we have agreed to speak upon my return.
I'll keep you posted.

I had a high school graduation to attend on Sunday and here is the card that I made. I also made a birthday card but cannot show that one because:
a) It is for someone that visits this blog
b) I forgot to take a picture until after I sealed the envelope (I know, you can say it DUH!!!!)

So here's the card that I can show.



Outside of the card.


Inside of the card.


An old Hallmark envelope was the inspiration for this different sized card.

3 comments:

Deb Wood said...

Awesome grad card!! Love it!! Good look on the 2nd "interview"!!

michelle sturgeon said...

I love your grad card!
I have missed you, Connie! I REALLY need to start blogging again!

Joanne said...

This design is a great idea! Very nice card...