Friday, June 27, 2008

Cards

Well the doctor came through and I now have some medicine for my back and knee. I am beginning to feel better and hope soon that I will be moving without pain all of the time. I plan to do a little work and alot of relaxing this weekend. Hope everyone else has a great weekend.


My sister Cindy was kind enough to get this card back to me so that I could take a picture of it. This is the card that I made for my nephew and forgot to take a picture of it.


Am I the only one that waits until the last minute to do things?
I signed up for a swap over at Splitcoast and had more than a month to get my cards done. I signed up for juvenile girl and adult male. I am still working on the adult male and will finish them tonight. The cards are due 7/1, talk about being a last minute Minnie!!! Yikes!


Here is the card that I came up with for the juvenile girl swap.

No comments: