Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Almost!

Gosh I feel so out of touch with everything. My blog, my blogging friends and their blogs. My friends and family. I have 20 invitations to finish and get in the mail and then I will have some breathing room. I'll post a pick when I am done.

Work has been crazy and I'm getting tired of the hours. It's hard for one person to do the work of three but that is what I am doing right now. I am fortunate to have a job and have begun to "train" the wife of one of the owners to do some acctg stuff so hopefully soon I will be able to lighten my load. My house and yard are a mess and I need to get my fat arse to the gym. Not just for the physical benefits but for the mental as well. Take some of these frustations out is definitely something I should be doing.

Don't give up on me cyber-world, I hope to be back to creating and blogging more regularly in the very near future.

No comments: