Monday, October 04, 2010

Mini Reunion

This weekend there was small school reunion. My sister Caryn's class and mine got together to reminisce along with another class. It was fun to see some people that I haven't seen in many years. Interesting to find out "what they became". I had a good time and really enjoy the "hunt" for those lost classmates that I haven't seen or heard from in years. I definitely have to dig out my old class picture and start the major hunt, something that should be made much easier with the internet. After all, there is less than 4 years until my 30th grammar school reunion and if it's going to happen I know that I will be a part of making it so.

Do you ever wonder what became of those people in your class that you haven't seen in awhile?

Do you remember who was your first kiss?
Have you ever wished that first kiss was with someone different?

I found out this weekend that I was the first kiss for one of my classmates. A piece of knowledge that I was not aware of at the time of that kiss. It was a nice feeling to think that after twenty something years that he still remembered that and that he shared that with me.

A confession: that person referred above was NOT my first kiss. LOL!!!

No comments: