Friday, July 06, 2007

Damage to my property


















Let me first say that the garage door needs to be painted. The peeling and crackled paint is not a result from the 4th of July. The holes however are from my lovely back neighbor and his 4th of July frivolity. As you can see from the shots of the door that were taken on the inside the fireworks went through my wooden garage door. Luckily they are all in the bottom panel. A police damage report has been made and Rick says that he can fix the holes and seal them up before winter so that at this time I won't have to buy a new garage door. All I can say is that no one was hurt (that I know of) and that I am a believer in Karma. So, sometime in this guys future someone will damage something of his and the Karma train will have made it's trip around the track.

No comments: