Thursday, May 01, 2008

Something New


SU Black & Sage Shadow. Patterned paper is from a stack that I had in my stash and I don't know who the manufacturer is or where I bought it. The black ribbon is from Michael's and the brads are from my stash. The stamped "happy birthday" is from the $1 bin at Michael's. The perfume bottles on the envelope are from the retired SU set "Bubble Queen".

I would like to apologize to anyone who may have seen one of their layouts repeated here on my blog. I visit a few blogs, have participated in swaps and get a tremendous amout of inspiration from all of you wonderful ladies and gents. If I have copied your layout and have not given you the credit please feel free to let me know in the comments section and I will post that you were the inspiration and give a link to your blog. I often forget where I saw it or if it's mine when I sit down and start cutting and piecing on a card front.

No comments: