Monday, November 24, 2008

Forward Progress

Okay, so I know that I have alot of stamp sets. What I didn't realize is that I would be scrambling to find good places to store them. So I was working away on Saturday afternoon and ran out of the small dot stickers so I had to stop. While grocery shopping yesterday I picked up another package. I thought about getting two but read that there were 306 dots in a package and thought that I would NEVER run out of dots. Yikers, I did and had to stop yesterday when I was very close to finishing this phase of the organization. Once completed this will document the Stampin' Up sets, I still have the loose stamps and stamps sets that I have purchased at stores and online to deal with. I also want to get myself set up to do multiple crafts. Believe me, behind all of those stamps that were stacked on the table is my sewing machine and serger just calling out to be used.


Not much but it is a card. I think with all of this organizing that I have lost my creative side. I hope that it is just clogged with too many ideas and that once the stamps are done that I can get down to creating with all of these stamps.


I filled the large pantry size cabinet.


On the first shelf I put sets two deep, not super practical but necessary.





Believe it or not, the cabinet does close.














I put the stamp sets that are being stored in this cabinet into containers first so that I can just pull out the container, grab the set and go. This cabinet is much deeper than the pantry cabinet and the best use of the space was containers so that I wouldn't constantly be moving sets around to get at the ones in the back.





I originally bought this four drawer plastic storage bin with wheels to store all of my punches. It was working very well until the weight of all of the punches broke two of the wheels. I will have to find an alternate punch storage place and with the wheels off and this up on top of a sturdy piece will work great for the remainder (I hope) of the SU stamp sets (just need more dots and I can finish).

Believe it or not, I actually found some sets yesterday that I hadn't stamped for the binder. I think that they are multiplying while I'm upstairs sleeping.

2 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

I am amazed. I just can't get over all the stamp sets you have!

Greta Adams said...

one word for you... HOLY SHIT!!!