Monday, November 17, 2008

Getting Closer to Organized

The project that I started a little while ago is getting closer to being finished. I have FINALLY mounted all but a handful of SU stamp sets. I have stamped them on white paper and have put them into two three ring binders. Yesterday I began the task of getting like sized boxes together and numbering the set and then the page in the binder. My hope is that I can quickly flip through the binder, find the stamps I want to use and then go to the storage cabinet and pull the set, use it, clean it and put it away. I hope to eliminate stamp sets laying around all over my house. I still have all of my loose non SU stamps to "catalog" but I have made some good progress.


The main stack of SU stamp sets, some are two deep.


A pile here.


Another pile here.


A pile over here.


A pile there.


Piles everywhere!


One binder for all non-Christmas sets.


The sets were stamped and put in plastic sleeves inside the binder.


The cabinet before. The colored "pencil" boxes in the bottom will be removed and relocated to another area of the craft cellar. Yes, they contain loose non SU stamps.


The first two shelves are filling up fast.


The tall stack of stamps sets begins to dwindle as they are numbered and put away.


The numbered sets are being added to the cabinet as I cross reference them in the binder.

3 comments:

Joanne said...

This is exactly what I need to do too! My room looks like a bomb went off! Good for you.

SpAzzGiRL said...

One word...SPECTACULAR!

Michelle said...

OMG! That is a lot of stamps! I want to come and play!