Sunday, January 06, 2008

Under the Weather

Okay, I have failed in my resolution to post everyday but have an excuse. Friday, I found out that when I downloaded the photos from my digital camera into my home computer that I had erased the memory card. Thankfully they are on my home computer.

I am feeling under the weather, a fever complete with chills/sweats. I slept most of yesterday and only because I came down to do laundry am I posting now.

This first picture is of a surfer crossing the street (not a common place sight in Chicago) and the second one is a pre-sunset picture. I hope to post at least one if not more vacation pictures daily as well as some crafty stuff too. Enjoy your Sunday!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

we've been sick as well, it's this wonky weather, I tell ya!
Vitamin Water!!