Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Electricity

My little red car has an electrical problem.
The original diagnosis was wrong, it was her brain that got fried and not the blower motor.
The cost of brain surgery $280.00.
This is still WAY cheaper than buying a new car and there is a list of items that the mechanic says that I should watch as they are wearing out. After all my car is 10-1/2 years old. One of them is the clutch. The other is hoses and belts and there appears to be a small leak of anti-freeze at the heater block. All of which will be written down according to Juan as things that I can prepare for in the future.
So far, this random finding of a mechanic has been a good experience. I believe that if things work out well that they may become my mechanics for future service.

No comments: