Saturday, March 31, 2007

What's With People

This morning at school my study buddy for this semester (Andreea) and I had to give a PowerPoint presentation on FASB 142 Goodwill and Other Intangible Assets.

I HATE speaking in front of people so that alone was stressful enough.
The fact that I did the preparation for this presentation and had NO IMPUT from my buddy really stressed me out.
On top of the above we also had a test today!

So, the early morning freak that I am was up at 4:30am trying to cram information for the test into my brain so that I wouldn't bomb.
Still no word from Andreea either via e-mail or phone.
Got to school at 7:30am made sure that the PP presentation could be retrieved from my e-mail.
At 8:00am when class is scheduled to begin, no Andreea, but luckily no Professor either.
Both show up at 8:10am and I indicate to the Prof. that we are ready.

All Andreea said was "thanks for doing this".
That's IT!
Not, I'm sorry I haven't been in touch, or you really saved us, or I completely forgot about the presentation!!!

I should be grateful that she showed up, that she performed well and that she at least said thank you.

I think I will get a very low passing grade on the test so it turned out better than I thought.

Only 4 more weeks of school and then my Saturday mornings are free!!!!!!

Let me hear a YIPPEE!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are TOO NICE Connie, people are just scumbags! Seriously!!
She is sooooo lucky you were her partner, she would have been screwed and you saved her ass.