Monday, September 17, 2007

Crafty Saturday

Saturday became a crafty day for me due to a cancellation of the day's plans. I needed to catch up on cards and to play with some of my new sets. I didn't write down the specifics for each card, if you would like details, please leave a comment and I will get the products used. This card is all SU with the exception of the lace edge punch which I believe is a Fiskar's product. I know that the image was stamped on River Rock cardstock.


To show the lace effect I added a small piece of the darker purple on the inside of the card so that the lace "lays on top" when the card is closed.


A slight variation on the above card. This one was reversed. The lace edge is on the bottom and the card is cut a bit smaller than a standard 5-1/2" x 4-1/4". The Happy Birthday stamp is from a set bought at Michael's with all calligraphy style sayings.

With the exception of the patterned paper and the purple snaps all products are stampin up. The image was stamped on Certainly Celery.



A closer look.


SU double sided patterned paper from this year's Halloween collection. Retired tag stamp, small and slightly larger SU tag punches.

A closer look.
I promise to write down the details for any future card postings.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures Connie, much better, I see you must've been playing with it.
Love that baroque swirl, works for everything.