Wednesday, September 26, 2007

One Down, One To Go








Well, the first test is history. If tomorrow's test is anything like the one last night then I know that I will fail. It won't be for lack of studying or effort. There were 8 multiple choice (all computational) and three problems. There was only one person who turned in their test before she made us turn them in because class was over. At one point I had a panic attack and couldn't remember if common stock had a debit or credit balance on the balance sheet. I did the whole, take a deep breath, go to another problem and come back and in the end I went with my gut and said credit balance, and the first thing that I did when I got to my car was pull out my book to check. To my relief, common stock carries a credit balance on the balance sheet which meant that my calculations were correct. Now all I have to do is pray that the numbers I was adding were the right numbers. I did manage to make three cards last night after school. I was so cranked up after the test that I needed something to relax me and get me ready to want to sleep. The stickers and dimentionals were from my stash. The dimensionals were from Michael's and the stickers I believe came on a sheet from Archiver's. The cardstock is SU and the patterned paper is from a two-sided stack pack bought at Archiver's. The silver bat brads are from Making Memories. The bat cutouts on the card with the witch were done with the Martha Stewart punch.

1 comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

I REALLY like those last 2 halloween cards! Purple, orange, black and green are an awesome combination.