Friday, April 17, 2009

Same Thing, Different Day

Nothing new to report in my world. I have been "coloring" some stamped images to be used in future cards. Unfortunately, I am trying to get all the preparation done first and then will put them all together and have something to show after the weekend.

Spring has arrived and the sun is out, the temps should go up to the 60's or 70's today.

Took Gidget for a walk last night and for those of you who know me well will know how much effort it took for me to pick up the poopers that she decided to make on someone's lawn, walk with it to the park where I was able to toss it into a trash can. Thank goodness she is not a big dog, LOL!!!

Still waiting on my refinance to go through which is the only way to make my new budget work. Hopefully it will be soon.

On another note, my nephew started his new job last week as an on-air reporter down in Indiana. Here is the link to his first story.
Con Man

I look forward to a great career for him and hope to one day be able to watch him on a daily basis.

Have a great weekend and do something that brings you joy!

No comments: