Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Some of the Craftiness from Sunday

I had these dinosauer three dimensional stickers and finally figured out something to do with them. They came three to a pack (the other is in yesterday's post). I had three packs so I made six cards like the two below. I am in a craft fair on 8/1 & 8/2 and need to get some inventory done. Right now I am concentrating on making at lest 4 to 6 cards of each design. I am also trying to get a vast array of cards, sympathy, get well, male birthday, female birthday, thanks.... My goal is to get at least five cards done a day. Hope I can do it. I received notification that my booth for the above craft fair is #20. Not too sure if that is a good spot or bad but at least I now know my space number. Have a good Wednesday!










1 comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

those dinos are so adorable!