Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Stephanie Plum

So I have been reading the series from Janet Evanovich that feature her character Stephanie Plum. I just read the 15th book and feel that I have missed something between book fourteen and fifteen. I know that it has been a while since I had read fourteen but there was one GIANT question that I had in book fifteen. "What happened between Lula and Tank?". No mention of the fact that their engagement had been broken off in fourteen. No mention of the relationship at all. What gives Janet? Did you think that we forgot?

I am currently reading one of her "between the numbers" books in hopes of finding out something but I am 3/4 of the way through the book and no answer to my question.

On the bright side, at least I can soon say that I have recently read two books. LOL!

No comments: