Friday, October 20, 2006

My brother is awesome!!

This post is to heralded the innovations of my brother Rick.
He took my very simplistic idea for a display for the upcoming craft fairs and took it to higher levels. (I had written a very detailed description that Blogger didn't post).

To sum it up, my idea was to use 2 wire shelves from Home Depot, stand them up vertically at a 90 degree angle (held together with twist ties) and with "S" hooks use the horizontal rungs as a way to display my greeting cards which are in individual ziplock baggies.

Rick took it to a higher level by purchasing a third shelf. Positioned them in a pinwheel style arrangement and secured them to a triangular base. He then took that base and attached it to a lazy susan moveable base and now instead of just 2 sides to display cards I have 6 sides and it spins!!!

The best part, then entire thing breaks down flat for easy transport and storage.

Like I said, my brother rocks!!!

No comments: