Saturday, October 28, 2006

Feeling a bit guilty

Well, I didn't tell my study buddy about the quiz because I wanted to see if he deliberately withheld the info from me. He didn't show up to class until 8:55am (class starts at 8:00am) and we had already handed in the quiz and went over the homework. Thank goodness the Prof. decided not to collect it because one of my problems was wrong. I had the correct formula but didn't convert the 0.05% to 0.0005 for calculating purposes and came up with the wrong answer. Whew, I was lucky that he didn't collect it. All in all I had 3 of the 4 correct.

When "study buddy" showed up we were in the middle of the next chapter and I just said that the Prof. didn't collect the homework. I wanted to see if he asked about the quiz. He didn't and now I feel a twinge of guilt because I don't believe he knew about the quiz. Now I have to watch out for the karma train to get me for this.

No comments: