Friday, October 27, 2006

Super Sly Study Buddy?

Last week I left school early and asked my "study buddy" to let me know what happened in class. I didn't expect notes (because study buddy hardly takes any) but I did want to know if the Prof. assigned homework. I left at 10am and class gets out at 10:45am. So, I e-mailed my bud on Monday to find out if we had homework. He replied that he didn't have his notebook at work with him and he would e-mail the assignment the next day. True to his word the next day I found that we have four problems to do, two of which we will hand in to be graded. I thanked my buddy and went about completing the assignment. Today I had to log into the school website to enroll for next semester and while I was there decided to see if any new Power Point lecture presentations had been posted. There were new lectures and to my SURPRISE, a QUIZ!!!!
That's right, a quiz that has to be handed in tomorrow that my study buddy did not tell me about. I wonder, did he do this on purpose? Does he know that there is a quiz? Should I ask him about it? Should I just take the quiz, hand it in tomorrow and just forget about it?
What should I do?

No comments: