Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A sticky/stinky situation

I seem to have a bit of a problem. I currently attend school to finish my degree in accounting. I am currently enrolled in a class that meets on Saturday mornings. The first day of class a few weeks ago I struck up a conversation with a guy in, I am guessing his late 20's. He is a Finance major and I thought it would be good to know this guy since this was a Finance class we were about to begin. We have been sitting together in class and have shared our e-mail addresses so that we can "cover" for each other and to discuss problems we are having with homework. I like this very much because it helps to know that if you don't understand something perhaps your "study buddy" knows and can explain, or if you are sick or have to leave class early that there is someone who can let you know what you missed. Please let me also state that my "study buddy" is a VERY nice person.

So this is where I call for your help. How do I convey to my study buddy that he has a hygiene problem? Not only does he smell of body odor but his breath is also poor. So, if there is anyone out there that can give me some subtle ways to let him know please leave a comment.

No comments: