Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hair

I have been toying with the idea of cutting my hair.
I am not talking about a simple trim that I have been getting lately but an all out change.
I have had my hair long for eons and I don't necessarily want to go super short but I do want something new.
I have been thinking about a bob or a shag.
I want something that will not require alot of prep time or take a ton of product to make it presentable to walk out the door.
I wash and dry my bangs each and every morning now so I can put up with a 15 minute styling schedule.
Now comes the hunt, to find the right style and the right stylist that isn't going to take all of my disposable income every 6 weeks.
If you know of a good reasonable stylist please let me know.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I say go for the cut, I don't know anyone cheap but I know someone fabulous. Just don't cut shorter than at the shoulder because whenever I do it shorter it requires more time.
I am considering a drastic coloring choice for my upcoming birthday!
I missed your birthday...I am a butthead, should have known, all awesome people are born in January.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
(expect a belated card, I think I should make more of those than regular bday cards!)

Crafty Connie said...

Thanks Simone!