Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Moving Along

I have my recipe, I have my layout and I have almost all of my stamped images stamped and ready for enhancements. I just need some black cardstock and some white cardstock, which I will be picking up at lunch. This evening my fingers will be working away at my recipe layouts so that I don't get kicked out of the swap group. (Maybe if I bribe the SwapMaster with fabric I can have an extra day).

Since I don't have a digital I will be taking regular pictures of both my recipe swap and the scrapbook for Cindy and when I get the film developed will get a CD so that I can upload (?? correct term ??) them to this blog so that I can get some constructive criticism.

Now if work will just complete itself and I can get out of here at 5:00pm I will be on the right track.

No comments: