Monday, January 29, 2007

A new adventure

I am just about finished with my first attempt at scrapbooking.
I have to admit that the driving factor in this project is that it is not for me.
I am scrapbooking the photos from the Winter Wonder Fest (see previous blog from December) for my sister Cindy who lives in California.
Most of the photos are of her grandkids and she hasn't seen them in over a year.

Granted I cheated and bought a "kit" that had co-ordinating papers and embellishments so it is coming together quite easily. I just have my journaling to do and one more layout and it is completed.

I am really liking this whole layout process but must admit that I fret over just the "right" look and waste a ton of time moving the pictures from one position to another.

After this one I need to start scrapbooking all the photos from all my trips. The hard decision will be which trip will be the one that goes first.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the kit is not cheating, everybody buys those!
I have some books you can borrow to really get you going.