Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Just Some Fun

Here is a little "getting to know me" thing that I stole from my friend Simone's blog.
This will have to do for an update until I am out of school this Saturday and can learn how to make my blog more fun and post more regularly.

1. I have to have something on in order to fall asleep, either the tv or a radio/cd player.
2. I have two dogs that are spoiled rotten and believe that is why God never allowed me to pro-create because my kids would have been the spoiled brats of the neighborhood and classroom.
3. I love to play in the garden but hate worms!
4. I sometimes use words that I have made up in general conversation and wonder why people give me a freaky look when they don't understand what I just said.
5. My combined family gives me three older brothers and three older sisters. It's a GREAT thing to be the "baby".
6. I have never been married.
7. I am a pack rat and have a hard time "releasing things".
8. At times I swear my home is a black hole where items I know I possess disappear only to reappear when I have replaced the item I was looking for.
9. My trunk is a mini craft room, should I ever get stranded at the side of the road I could start a craft project while waiting for the tow truck.
10. I have the honor of many good friendships that span decades to just a year or so. I am a VERY fortunate person to have these people in my life.

Tell me ten things about yourself!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

1, 4, 6, 8, 10...me too!!!!
Seriously, I thought I was the only one that made up words! LOL

Unknown said...

I had to laugh about your comment about your trunk! Too funny!