Friday, April 20, 2007

A Little Quiz

1. Yourself? Crazy Busy
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend? Don't have one right now
3. Your hair? Looking better than it has in years
4. Your mother? My rock and true friend
5. Your father? No longer with us but he was a wonderful Dad
6. Your favorite thing? My puppy Gidget
7. Your dream last night? I cannot remember
8. Your favorite drink? Diet Coke
9. Your dream car? A sporty hybrid
10. The room you're in? Office at work
11 Your fear? Dying alone
12. What you want to be in 10 years? Married and retired
13. Muffins? Oatmeal raisin
14. Who you hung out with last night? Brother Rick
15. What you're not? Organized, but I am working on it
16. Time? 11:30 am
17. What you're wearing? Jeans, gym shoes, tank top and cardigan
18. Your favorite weather? Sunny with low humidity
19. Your favorite book? The Stephanie Plum novels by Janet Evanovich
20. The last thing you ate? A chocolate chip cookie
21. Your worst vice? Craft supplies, love to buy them for all of the ideas that I want to create
22. Your best friend/s? They are the ones that keep me grounded and support me even when I f-up.
23.What you're thinking about right now? How I should be working and not posting on my blog
24. Your car? Pontiac Sunfire
25. Your life? Crazy Busy



So what are your answers?

No comments: