Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Purchase Had Been Made

Last night concluded the shopping expedition for a new couch.
I have been searching for the perfect couch and unless I am willing to spend the big bucks and have it custom made the perfect couch does not exist in my life at this time.
Instead, the almost perfect couch was ordered last night.
It is 88 inches long and 38 inches deep.
It is navy blue micro fiber (faux suede for us non-furniture people) with mocha (tan) piping.
It has loose pillows for the back and three cushions for the seat.
The factory should have it done sometime in the middle of May which allows me the time to shop for and have installed my new carpet and paint the living room, dining room and stairwell up to the second floor.
Now armed with my fabric swatch from the store I am ready to call my good friend Joe (Bubbles' husband) to come over and measure my rooms and advise me on the best carpet for my home and budget.
The renovation has begun!!!!

No comments: