Friday, April 11, 2008

A Card

Here is a card that I cut out this morning and assembled when I got to work.
The yellow cardstock is SU from the Earth Elements line. The black cardstock is SU.
The remainder of the card is from a card stack purchased at JoAnn Fabrics (with my 40% coupon). It's the "Stemma" line and the stack's title is Celebration.
The glittered embellishment is from Archiver's. The manufacturer is Paper Salon and the name of the pack of 10 items is Yours Truly.
I didn't get a chance to stamp an envelope but will do that before putting this in my stash.

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love all your layers and what a great color combo, wonderful card. have a great weekend.

Joanne said...

Really cute! I like the black cardstock that you layered with.

Jennie Skaggs said...

What a great card....I love the layers too. Fantastic card. Jennie