Monday, April 28, 2008

More Double Side & We've Got Blooms

There are some blooms in the West side flower bed along with the four mini carnation plants that I bought at Jewel when I was grocery shopping yesterday and went and planted after I put the groceries away. That is my new goal, I cannot buy any plants unless I can get them planted within a 48 hour period. So far I am on track. I took some before pics of the East side raised bed and did a bit of cleaning yesterday after I planted but it was too cold to stay outside for an extended period with out my coat. I hope to get that bed cleaned out later this week or on the weekend when the temps get a bit warmer.











SU Whisper White and Certainly Celery cardstock and Berry Bliss double sided designer paper. This is the last of the stamped and colored rose images that I had a stamped and colored eons ago. The pink brads are from my stash. The image on the envelope is from the SU retired set Wreath of Roses and it is stamped in Pretty in Pink ink.



SU Whisper White cardstock, SU double sided designer paper from a 5 color 6x6 stack.
Series of tulip stamped images from the retired SU set Hello Spring stamped in black ink and colored with Crayola colored pencils. The envelope is stamped with the same image in Bashful Blue.


SU Whisper White cardstock, Berry Bliss doubled sided designer paper. Series of tulip stamped images from the retired SU set Hello Spring stamped in black ink and colored with Crayola colored pencils. The envelope is stamped with the same image in Pretty in Pink. Pink plastic corner adornments from my stash.



SU Old Olive and Very Vanilla cardstock. SU Old Olive double sided designer series paper. Series of tulip stamped images from the retired SU set Hello Spring stamped in black ink and colored with Crayola colored pencils. The envelope is stamped with the same image in So Saffron.



SU Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip cardstock, Berry Bliss double sided designer paper, brads from my stash, 1-3/8" SU circle punch, SU scalloped punch, glittered cupcake embellishment from Archiver's. Envelope stamped with Pretty in Pink and the image is from the level 2 hostess set Cause for Celebration.



SU Whisper White cardstock, Berry Bliss double sided designer paper, brads from my stash, 1-3/8" SU circle punch, SU scalloped punch, glittered cupcake embellishment from Archiver's. Edges of the scallop highlighted with SU Pretty in Pink ink. Envelope stamped with Pretty in Pink and the image is from the level 2 hostess set Cause for Celebration.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I stuck my rose bush back outside last week and I am assuming after all the cold and rain this weekend it will probably die. :(
Very nice card.

Alhambra Club said...

Your flowers are coming in great and your cards are fantastic, you have been busy.

Michele Kovack said...

Love all of your cards!!! You have been a busy bee! My flowers are finally starting to bloom too......FINALLY!

Deb Wood said...

I'm loving all those flower (especially the beautiful rose) and cupcake cake cars makes me think warm and hungry. I'm so jealous you have blooms!!