Monday, November 20, 2006

Better than expected

Saturday arrived and it was the day that we were to receive the results of our second Finance exam. I felt confident that I had passed but wasn't sure if I had done as well as my first test (90%). I was VERY pleasantly surprised to see that my score on the second exam was a 95%. This takes tons of pressure off of me for the departmental cumulative final exam. WHEW! I just have to dig down and start my project and get a good grade on the project and paper. Stink Boy is my partner so I want to make sure that we do well.

Side note: I hope that the Karma train does not come around and bite me, but my hopes that Stink Boy would fail test two and drop the class came partially true. Stink Boy did fail the second test (55%) but it is too late for him to drop. Perhaps if I help him with his part of the project it will reverse the bad Karma from wishing that he fail. I sure hope so!!!

No comments: