Monday, November 27, 2006

Progress has been made

Progress on the office / craft room is moving along quite well.
Over the weekend I managed to get the computer downstairs, the printer and the new chair from the office. I hooked it all up and the remote connection to Comcast is working well. I don't have as strong a signal as I did when it was up on the main floor near the other computer but so far I haven't been kicked off. I also set up a CD player / radio and have music to keep me hopping. I brought down my sewing machine and serger and all of this fits on the desk. I LOVE having a place to work and craft and not have to pack it all up because the space also functions as something else. I love that my table in the dining room (the only table for eating since my kitchen is too small to hold a table) is free and clear (well almost free and clear) I have papers and craft stuff on it. I spent many hours downstairs this weekend going through Rubbermaid containers and making bags of stuff for the Salvation Army. One has even made it out to my trunk for drop off. I hope to do that tonight on the way home from work.

No comments: