Tuesday, November 21, 2006

What happened to Thanksgiving

Am I the only one that is noticing that we are beginning to lose Thanksgiving?
I have been noticing that every since Halloween was over Christmas filled the stores.
I have seen three Christmas trees, lit in people's windows and some yard decorations already in place.

Now, don't get me wrong. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! I am even guilty of listening to Chirstmas songs on my way home after work, but the trees already up and LIT! I can understand if you are going out of town and want to get the tree up and decorated so that when you return the house is decorated. However, should you really be turning the lights on?

Call me a fuddy duddy, but I want to see my Thanksgiving decorations up and enjoyed before changing to Christmas.

No comments: