Monday, November 06, 2006

I'm tired!

Well, craft fair #2 was a success. I made my money back for the cost of the table and then some. Yesterday's sales were slow for our table as well as for the show in general. All in all, it was a good show and I would like to do it again next year. My table-mate Simone did well too. She got two orders for products that she was selling. So we both had a successful craft fair and now have one more to go.

This weekend was so busy with school, the craft fair, my cousin Fran's 50th birthday dinner & laundry that I feel asleep very early last night. Guess my old body just said "hey chick whatcha doing to me, I need rest". I woke up early this morning feeling better and ready to tackle the pile of work on my desk and the burden of reading four chapters in my textbook before this Saturday's exam. Why do I always do this, I always say that I'm going to read the chapter either before or during the time that we are covering the material and it never happens? I am chalking it up to part lazy and part too busy. So because of this I will be trying to read the chapters and do some sample problems all before my test on Saturday.

I have a TON of work on my desk so I will have to update more on this site after I get some of it done. Just wanted to update after the weekend. Have a great day!

No comments: