Monday, November 27, 2006

Black Friday

I have to confess that I was part of the throng that was out on the Friday after Thanksgiving.
I did however sleep in (7:00am) and did not go to a store until after 12:00 (noon). I made out the list of places where I wanted to stop and after my manicure I went shopping.

I managed to find the items that I needed at Big Lots, Toys R Us, and Walgreens.

I made a huge dent in my list and was quite pleased that I didn't run into hordes of frenzied shoppers. Instead, I was quite pleased at the speed with which I was able to get in and out of the stores and even had time to go to Archiver's which was strictly for myself and not anyone on my list. I was home before 4:00pm and even have some of the gifts wrapped with ribbons and bows. I just need to make the gift tags and they will be set to go under the tree. (when I get the tree up).

No comments: