Friday, June 08, 2007

The List

So, I am having a discussion with a friend of mine about "the list".

You know, the list of people that "do it for you".

The list that you make that would be a "freebie" in a relationship.

People on your list wouldn't count as infidelity because you and your partner each have a list and have given your consent that this would not be adultery.

Most of the people on anyone's list are famous and we would never even have a chance at ever having a night of romance with them but never the less we dream.

So, I have compiled my list and let me say it was a bit difficult. Mostly because more than just a pretty face and six pack abs would "do it" for me. I think the man has to have a personality and sense of humor. So without futher ado, here is my list.

1. Howie Long
2. Tom Selleck
3. D.B. Sweeney
4. Mike Holmes (Discovery Channel Home: Holmes on Homes)
5. Hugh Jackman
6. Terry Bradshaw
7. Bill Cowher (Former coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers)
8. John Cusack
9. Jim Belushi
10. Bob Brenly (Former baseball catcher, now does the tv commentary for Cubs games)

I would like to know.
Who would be on your list?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Howie Long??? Are you serious? He's on my list too, my list of people I want to punch in the face! ewwww
And when I got down to Terry Bradshaw I spewed Vitamin water all over my keyboard, do you know how hard it is to get the sticky off the keys??
Keep your hands off John, he's my secret boyfriend!

oceansidecindy said...

Am I that old that I don't know who Howie Long is?? The Holmes on Holmes guy Mike, good choice, and he could build a 3rd story on your house for Rick to live.