Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Frustration

This week I am not liking my job.
I have too much work for an 8 hour day and I just can't seem to get anything completed.
It's summer and I don't want to work overtime that I don't get paid for.
Everything that I pick up seems to have a snag in it.
I have to wait for a co-worker to get me information to complete the task.
I have to wait for a customer or vendor to get me information to complete the task.
There's a glitch in our software and a report that I use on a daily basis will not populate and that is holding up things that I could finish.
ARGH!!!!!!
I HATE this waiting game!
So, as the piles on my desk continue to grow I become more frustrated and bummed out.
I sooooooo much wanted to just roll over and go back to sleep this morning when the alarm went off.
I should have been a teacher, then I would have had the summer off and probably wouldn't be so upset about work.

I know, I know, I should take my own advise.

I'm closing my eyes (whoops, not yet or I can't finish this post) taking a deep breath and going to my happy place before I let this day get the better of me.

Hope you have a good day!!!

No comments: