Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Weekend

Well, the couch was delivered on Saturday morning and the redecoration is almost complete.
I made a new swap for above the archway by the stairs and the only thing left is to put up the pictures above the couch. I wanted to wait until it was actually in the house and in place before hanging anything above it. Once that is done then the project will be finished and I can tackle the bathroom.

This weekend was a nice one. Friday night I spent it by my good friend Bubbles. We hung out in her backyard having a few cocktails and shooting the breeze. Rhonda another one of my good friends was there too. Bobbi stopped by later in the evening and it was wonderful to sit by the fire pit and just talk about what's been going on in each of our lives. Bobbi has one more class to finish her degree and then on to her Master's she goes. Bubs is out of school for the summer but still going into the office for some last minute work. Rhonda is always busy and it was good to see her sit and relax for a bit before running off to pick up her kids from all the different places they were that night. I was disappointed that Mary Anne didn't show up. I really was hoping to sit and talk with her.

Saturday was couch day and cleaning. I purged another 4 bags of stuff for the Salvation Army. My sister Cindy would be so proud.

Sunday was my niece Tricia's graduation from college party. It was nice to see all of the aunts and to spend time just chillin'. I had a few cocktails at the party and it was very relaxing. Tricia and her fiance Matt have set the date for their wedding in 2008. Between looking for a job and planning the wedding she will be a very busy girl.

So, that was my semi-eventful weekend. I hope you had a nice one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the Extreme Home Makeover!
You have to fill me in as to where you are taking all your stuff, my drop off is not there anymore and my trunk is full of stuff!! Yikes!