Thursday, June 21, 2007

Vacation

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N
I've got the Go-Go's song ringing in my head!!!

I just made my airline reservation to go out to California to visit my sister in December.
I'm am so excited.
I haven't seen her in almost two years (it will be over 2 years by the time I actually get there in December).

So it will be super-duper to be in a warm place in December and get to see my sister and brother-in-law and their 4 dogs. I of course will HAVE TO visit the beach and I have asked if we could go to the San Diego zoo, other than that I am open to whatever California has to offer.

The other great part, I am flying United, non-stop out of O'Hare and it is only costing me $5.00.

That's right, FIVE DOLLARS!!!!!

I had miles that had to be redeemed before 12/31 and a $5.00 round-trip to CA just couldn't be passed up.

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO, I'm goin' on vacation.

No comments: