Thursday, February 28, 2008

ALIVE

I am back among the living. I started feeling sick on Friday here at work. By Saturday night I was ready to actually go and sit in the emergency room, and for those that know me well this is a shocker. I avoid the doctor at all costs. However, with a temperature hovering between 103 and 104 it was time to do something. Luckily the doctor filling in for my primary care physician called back on Saturday night and prescribed some medication. With the meds and rest I am almost back to full strength. I was not productive while ill, I have the card below which was completed before the germs took over my body.


I was asked by my friend Bubbles to create a card for her to give to her son. This is what I came up with and I hope that she likes it.


This great stamp I found when I was on vacation in California visiting my sister Cindy. We visited a store in Hollywood and they had these initial stamps.


I stamped on the front outside of the envelope (a new thing that I have started for my card envelopes)


I lined the inside of the envelope with basketball paper.

3 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

Very cute card. LOVE the initials!

GiftsByHeidi said...

Ooh I love how you lined the inside of the envelope! Glad you're feeling better.

My Paper World said...

Wow! great card and the envelope looks fantastic too!
I hope that you are feeling much better now! xx