Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Test Results

I got my test results. Although I have consistently been an A or B student I have resigned myself to the fact that just getting a C and out of this class is a goal in and of itself. There are a total of 330 possible points in the class. To pass with a C 198 points are needed. Thirty of those points are possible with a presentation on an SEC investigated issue of fraud. I feel pretty confident that I can get those 30 points. With that said, I would need to get the remaining 168 points from the 3 tests. That is 56 points per test. I got a 56 on the first exam. I know that in any other class I would be MORTIFIED!!! A 56 is a failing grade! However, in this particular universe with Professor Malicifent a 56 is stellar. My two classmates with whom I commiserate both had 52's. The two students in front of me did worse than that. So, although I should feel bad I feel pretty good and will get ready to get a 60 or more on the next test.


Here is the card from this morning. The image was one that I colored many moons ago with just pencils. I stamped a rose in SU Bashful Blue on the Night of Navy SU cardstock. The blue under the yellow is also SU but I am not sure of the exact color. The yellow is from a pastel pack purchased at Micheal's.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Oh My God!!!! This is stunning!!!
Love the blue rose!!! Good luck with your tests!!!